What Priorities Are We Seeking?
We want to know what's important to you. What we should be focusing on in the next few years. When you participate in the Open Town Hall Forum, you get to pick from a list of potential priorities or simply add three of your own.
Potential priorities include:
- Park Improvement Projects (consistent with the Park Master Plan)
- Drainage Improvement Projects (consistent with the Drainage Master Plan)
- Adopting a Balanced Budget
- Focusing on Traffic at Local Schools
- Focusing on Safety on the El Camino Corridor
- A focus on Crime Prevention Programs
- Restoration of Caltrain Service at the Atherton Station
- Implementation of a Town-wide Gigabit Fiber System
- Implementation of Bicycle and Pedestrian Projects
- Continuation of the School Resource Officer
The fun part is that as participants start filling in their priorities, you can see some simple analytics of the results as the topic moves along.
Want to participate? Visit the Open Town Hall forum now...
Town of Atherton