Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Posts
Posted on May 23, 2019 at 11:30 AM by grodericks grodericks
To keep everyone updated on the demolition and abatement of the Library building project, below is the schedule of work and status from the Contractor - Central Valley Environmental (CVE)
• Mobilize 1 day: Tue 11/13/18 - Completed
• Fence Installation & screening 1 day: Tue 11/13/18 - Completed
• Tree Protection 1 day: Tue 11/13/18 - Completed
• Library Abatement 4 days: Tue 11/13/18 to Fri 11/16/18 - Completed
• Structure Separation 1 day: Fri 11/16/18 - Completed
• Structure Demolition 3 days: Mon 11/19/18 to Wed 11/21/18 - Completed
• Foundation Demolition 5 days: Mon 11/26/18 to Fri 11/30/18 - Completed
• Site Grading 2 days: Mon 12/3/18 & Tue 12/4/18 - Completed
• Capping Utilities 2 days: Wed 12/5/18 & Thu 12/6/18 - Completed
• Site Clean Up 2 days: Fri 12/7/18 & Mon 12/10/18 - Completed November 29th & 30th.
As noted, all work by the Contractor was completed ahead of schedule and within the City Council approved budget. The straw wattles will remain for erosion protection. The Town crews will also place some mulch around the bare ground areas for erosion protection.