View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Town of Atherton
March 6, 2019
4:00 p.m. Special Meeting - Amended
94 Ashfield Road
This Agenda may not reflect the actual order of items. The order of items is subject to change based on Council action.
Lewis, DeGolia, Lempres, Vice Mayor Widmer, Mayor Wiest
PUBLIC COMMENT – For items on the agenda.
1. AWARD A CONTRACT TO S.J. AMOROSO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY INC., FOR CONSTRUCTION OF THE CIVIC CENTER PROJECT – PROJECT NUMBER 54015, TO INCLUDE, IF SELECTED, THE ADD ALTERNATE; AUTHORIZE THE CITY ATTORNEY TO PREPARE AND CITY MANAGER TO EXECUTE A CONTRACT WITH S.J. AMOROSO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY INC., TO CONSTRUCT THE CIVIC CENTER PROJECT; APPROVE A TASK ORDER WITH INTERWEST CONSULTING GROUP FOR PRE-CONSTRUCTION MOVE MANAGEMENT SERVICES; AUTHORIZE THE CITY MANAGER TO EXECUTE A TASK ORDER AMENDMENT WITH INTERWEST CONSULTING GROUP FOR CONTINUED CIVIC CENTER PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES THROUGH CONSTRUCTION; AND AUTHORIZE STAFF TO EXECUTE AN AMENDMENT TO AGREEMENT WITH WRNS TO BEGIN THE CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT SERVICES PHASE 7 OF THE CIVIC CENTER PROJECT AT A COST NOT TO EXCEED FEE OF $519,960
Report: City Manager George Rodericks
1. Award a construction contract to S.J. Amoroso Construction Company Inc., for the construction of the Civic Center Project, Project Number 54015 deemed the lowest responsive bidder, Redwood Shores, CA for a fee of $44,177,000 and, if selected, award the add alternate for the project for a fee of $2,900,000; and
2. Authorize the City Attorney to prepare and the City Manager to execute a construction contract with S.J. Amoroso Construction Company Inc., to construct the Civic Center Project; and
3. Approve a Task Order with Interwest Consulting Group (Interwest) to provide pre-construction move management services for a not to exceed fee of $66,800; and
4. Approve Task Order Amendment No. 3 with Interwest for continued Civic Center project management services through the Construction Phase of the Civic Center project for a not to exceed fee of $416,300 and authorize the City Manager to execute this Task Order Amendment No. 3; and
5. Authorize staff to begin the construction phase of the Civic Center Project.
6. Authorize staff to execute an amendment to agreement with WRNS Studio to begin Construction Administration Support Services Phase 7 for a not to exceed fee of $519,960 per the original April 9, 2015 agreement.
SPECIAL SESSION AGENDA
2. FY 2019/20 BUDGET KICK-OFF AND OVERVIEW
Report: Finance Director Robert Barron III
Recommendation: Review and Discuss
3. Discussion of Senate Bill 50 (Wiener) - Equitable Communities Incentive; Other State Affordable Housing Initiatives; and Council Policy With Respect to State Affordable Housing Solutions
Recommendation: Discussion and Feedback to Council Subcommittees
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
If you challenge a Town zoning, planning, or any other decision in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered to the City Council at, or prior to, the public hearing. Judicial review of any Town administrative decision may be had only if a petition is filed with the court not later than the 90th day following the date upon which the decision becomes final. Judicial review of environmental determinations may be subject to a shorter time period.
Copies of all staff reports and documents subject to disclosure that relate to each item of business referred to on the agenda are available for public inspection by 5:00 p.m. the Friday before each regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (650) 752-0500. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (29 CRF 35.104 ADA Title II)