View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Town of Atherton
AUDIT & FINANCE COMMITTEE
January 19, 2016
TOWN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
94 Ashfield Road
PLEASE NOTE: Times listed on the Agenda are approximate; items may be taken up out of order.
1. ROLL CALL
Bob Polito, Jim Massey, Jeffrey Lee, Kenneth Hausman, Gary Dillabough, Elizabeth Lewis, Michael Lempres,
2. PUBLIC COMMENT
(This portion of the meeting is reserved for persons wishing to address the Committee on any matter not on the Agenda that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. State law prohibits the Committee from acting on items not listed on the Agenda in most circumstances. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.)
3. Review and Approve Draft Minutes of November 10, 2015 Finance Committee Meeting
4. Presentation of the Fiscal Year 2014-15 Atherton Basic Financial
Statements with auditor Maze & Associates and provide recommendation
of acceptance to City Council
5. Presentation by Cutwater (Insight) Investment Progam review of Town.
Review any recommendations of changes to Statement of Investment
Policy for City Council approval.
6. Discuss the Adhoc Finance Committee first quarter audit of Accounts
Payable disbursements for purchasing policy.
7. Next Meeting Date, Future Agenda Items and Time-March 8, 2016
Please contact the City Clerk’s office at (650) 752-0500 with any questions
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance in this meeting, please contact the Park Program Manager at (650) 752-0534. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the Town to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (29 CRF 35.104 ADA Title II)