View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Town of Atherton
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
March 26, 2014
TOWN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
94 ASHFIELD ROAD
1. ROLL CALL Lively, Lane, Widmer, Tonelli, Grindley
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 26, 2014
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS (only for items, which are not on the agenda - limit of 3 minutes per person)
4. NEW BUSINESS
5. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORTS
6. STAFF REPORTS
7. Conditional Use Permit- 190 Park Lane (APN 070-214-080) – Conditional Use Permit to allow construction of a new building and alterations and additions to existing buildings at the Menlo Circus Club.
Recommendation: Approve the Conditional Use Permit
8. Special Structures Permit- 76 Ridgeview Drive (APN 073-181-450) – Special Structures Permit to allow retaining walls be taller than 6’ and a Special Structures Permit to allow a basement to be extend beyond the footprint of the first floor of the main residence.
Recommendation: Approve the Special Structures Permits.
9. Heritage Tree Removal Permit – 228 Atherton Avenue (APN 070-040-410) - Heritage Tree Removal Permit to allow the removal of one Heritage Swamp Cypress Tree
Recommendation: Deny the Heritage Tree Removal Permit.
10. Variance- 110 Atherton Avenue (APN 070-080-180) -Variance to allow a detached garage to be located closer to the front property line than is allowed by the Atherton Municipal Code.
Recommendation: Deny the Variance.
11. Heritage Tree Removal Permit – 96 Ridgeview Drive (APN 073-181-340) - Heritage Tree Removal Permit to allow the removal of five Heritage Trees (including two in the Right-of-Way)
Recommendation: Continue to the April 23, 2014 meeting.
The next regular Planning Commission meeting is scheduled for April 23, 2014 at 6:00 pm.
If you challenge a Town zoning, planning, or any other decision in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered to the City Council at, or prior to, the public hearing. Judicial review of any Town administrative decision may be had only if a petition is filed with the court not later than the 90th day following the date upon which the decision becomes final. Judicial review of environmental determinations may be subject to a shorter time period.
Copies of all staff reports and documents subject to disclosure that relate to each item of business referred to on the agenda are available for public inspection by 5:00 p.m. the Friday before each regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting at the Atherton Library, 2 Dinklespiel, Station Lane, and the Town Administrative Offices, 91 Ashfield Road, Atherton, CA 94027.
In compliance with SB 343, materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Town Administrative Offices, 91 Ashfield Road, during normal business hours.
Planning Commission decisions are appealable by any aggrieved person to the City Council within 10 days of the date of the decision.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (650) 752-0500. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (29 CRF 35.104 ADA Title II)
Dated & Posted 03/21/2014