The Town of Atherton and the Atherton Environmental Programs Committee are partnering with cities, schools, and community-based organizations from across the peninsula for an Earth Day celebration on Saturday, April 22nd at Menlo Atherton Highschool from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Attendees will enjoy:
- GREEN VENDOR FAIR: local organizations and partners to educate and inspire, offer job and training opportunities, and resources to help you take climate action at home and in your community.
- KID ACTIVITIES: Local museums, elementary schools, libraries, small businesses, and organizations offering crafts, story time, interactive animal exhibits, seed planting, and more.
- ELECTRIC VEHICLE AND ELECTRIC BIKE SHOWCASE: A combination of dealer and owner vehicles and bicycles on display
- SUSTAINABLE AND VEGAN FOOD: Enjoy sustainable cooking demonstrations, free samples, and a variety of food from Anne-Marie Bonneau (The Zero Waste Chef), Zaida's Kitchen, Casita Vegana, Nixta Foods, Annies T Cakes, LL's Kitchen, RamenZ, Christine's Cookie Co., the Silo Pantry, Plastic Free Future, Clorofil, Vegan Hood Chefs, Hooray Foods, Eclipse Vegan Ice Cream, Spero Foods, Sundial Foods, Impact Foods, Green Wolf Foods, and more.
- DONATION DRIVE: Goodwill will be on site picking up items to repurpose and reuse. Bring your unwanted items to limit what goes to the landfill this Earth Day!
- Plus, live music, inspirational speakers, art displays, and more!
Let us know you'll be there by registering on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/we-love-our-earth-festival-tickets-536077290607.
If you are interested in volunteering to support the event, please fill out this form.