- eTRAKiT Web Portal
- How to Use the eTRAKiT Web Portal
eTRAKiT Web Portal
How To Use eTRAKiT Portal
Atherton Professional eTRAKiT Access (PDF)
This eTRAKiT database can be used to access planning and building records and general information as described below. Note: Some older records may not be in the database. If you are not finding the information you are looking for on a property, please contact the Planning and Building Department.
- Properties: provides information on a given parcel, including Zoning and General Plan designations, Assessor Data (such as lot size), and FEMA Floodplain designations. Note: most data provided in this databased is obtained from the San Mateo County Assessor’s Office, please contact their office should you have questions about the accuracy of the data.
- Permits: provides a history of past and active building permits on a given parcel. For a complete history of building permits for a parcel, please visit the Planning & Building counter.
- Projects: provides a history of past and active projects that have gone through the planning review process. This database contains most of the planning records on a file. Additional details on a planning approval can be obtained from the Planning & Building Counter based on the file number and/or address.
Important Tips When Using the Database:
First and foremost, please confirm that the address you are inquiring about is within Atherton town limits
When entering an address, do not include the type of street. For example, if the address is 109 Atherton Avenue, enter 109 Atherton (without Avenue).
- See list of acronyms in the table below that are used as part of the database and data entry.
List of Acronyms
|AoR||Architect of Record|
|CatEx||Environmental Review/Categorical Exemption|
|CMP||Construction Management Plan|
|CoA||Conditions of Approval|
|CoR||Contractor of Record|
|DPW||Department of Public Works|
|ECP||Erosion Control Plan|
|EoR||Engineer of Record|
|ER/Enviro Review||Environmental Review|
|EIR||Environmental Review/Environmental Impact Report|
|IS||Environmental Review/Initial Study|
|LLA||Lot Line Adjustment|
|MND||Environmental Review/Mitigated Negative Declaration|
|Min MEP||Minimum Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing Permit|
|OTC||Over the Counter|
|PD||Police Department or Planned Development Overlay|
|REV||Revision or Revised|
|RTI||Ready to Issue|
|SUP||Second Unit Permit|
|VMP||Vegetation Management Plan|
|WUI||Urban Wildland Interface|