The following types of support and/or items are needed. Where appropriate, an estimated cost of purchasing these new has been listed. Thank you for your support.
All donations are tax-deductible.
WE NEED YOU! JOIN OUR COMMITTEE!
Become a committee member and join us! We are seeking additional members to help with planning and doing arts events for the community. We would love to have you and share with us your great ideas, planning or coordination skills, PR & marketing, and financial acumen. If you have good local connections, we hope that you will help us find sponsors and donors or some extra hours each month to contribute as needed.
We are reaching out to other Peninsula communities and are in the process of establishing a sub committee of advisors. This committee will have Town and or Non-Town residents. If you are interested, please contact us for further information.
OCCASIONAL VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO:
• Distribute flyers and sell tickets to upcoming events
• Assist with stuffing envelopes for future mailings
• Assist with updating this web site (we're not that experienced at it!)
• Help coordinate future events
• Responding to questions from the community to our phone or email lines
• Catering support, hors d'oeurve serving, bar tending or other event skills
• Graphic design work for posters, banners, flyers, etc.
• Teaching assistance during art classes
Supplies are useful but our space is limited. Please check with any AAC member to have an updated list as to what is most needed.
• Adult and Children's Smocks, $10 each
• Air-Dry Clay, 50 Lbs. $65
• Clay sculpture tools, $35
• Sculpture Mix Clay, 100 Lbs. $50
• Moisturizing Hand Cleaner, $5
• Potter's Wheel (electric), $250
• Drying Racks, $200
We are happy to accept donations of any art supplies that you may have that are in good condition for future classes and summer camps. These can include:
• Drawing paper, painting paper, tissue paper and other kinds of fun paper
• Oil, Acrylic and Water Paints and brushes
• Pastels and Craypas
• Beads, yarn, buttons, ribbon, decorative fabrics, etc.
• Inks, pens, stampers, etching supplies
• Sculptural supplies such as dowels, wire, wire cutters, etc.
• Glue guns and glue, regular glue and specialized glues, such as wood glue
• Markers, crayons, colored pencils
• Instant papier mache
• Various tools like scissors, staplers, vises, extension cords, etc.
• Other items please check with any AAC member
• Laptop or Flat Screen PC
• Printer and copier paper and colored papers
• Stamps and Postage
• Binders and dividers