Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Town of Atherton PARK AND RECREATION COMMITTEE AGENDA September 4, 2019 Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Main House 150 Watkins Ave
Committee Members: John Davey (Chair), Christine David (Vice-Chair), Alex Keh, Frank Merrill, Julianna Robertson, Robert Roeser, Marylue TimpsonCouncilmember Liaisons: Rick DeGoliaStaff: Sally Bentz-Dalton
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS – For items not on the agenda
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 2019 Minutes
4. PRESENTATIONS – None 4a. AYSO Soccer Annual Review by representative 4b. Player Capital Tennis Update by Michael Jessup
5. REGULAR AGENDA 5a. The formation of a committee on the remodel of the Carriage House bathrooms
6. DISCUSSION ITEMS – None 6a. Update on IPM program in the park 6b. Dog Park discussion consideration as future project
7. COMMITTEE AND STAFF MEMBER COMMENTS
7a. Foundation report: Frank Merrill 7b. Friends of the Park report: None 7c. Park goings on reports (July & August) and Q&A: Staff 7d Park event reports (August) and September 2019 event bookings: Staff 7e. Park Events Financial Reports (August): Staff
8. SET/CONFIRM NEXT MEETING
Tentative October 2, 2019 at 6:30 PM at the Main House.
9. ADJOURN Please contact the City Clerk’s office at (650) 752-0500 with any questions. Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 752-0500. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the Town to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (29 CRF 35.104 ADA Title II)